merrycreation
Are you the kind of person who patronizes replicas? It may sound absurd and scary to use products that haven’t made a name in the market yet, but taking the risk might pay off. Wholesalers of China phones have now scattered in different arcades. For a very low cost, you can have all the features you want in a mobile phone – camera, video, mp4, bluetooth, touchscreen, and even television! Some may say that you don’t get your money’s worth because majority of these products are substandard and defective. But as a consumer, I would still go for it since it has guarantee for one month and I have the privilege to return and replace it with another unit if I’m not satisfied with the quality. It is indeed much safer than buying second hand original phones, I guess. And even if I have to buy a mobile phone twice in a year, I would still be able to allot a sum of money in my piggybank. I have been an enthusiast buyer of China phones since last year, and so far, so good!
2 Responses
  1. onlinewriter Says:

    hi sis!i like the 3rd fone from the left. what model is it?wasn't able to buy fones this afternoon coz we didn't like the ones on promo. i thought all models yung buy-1-take-1,di pala.hehe.i'll email you the details on how to monetize your blog ha?
    as to generating more traffic,sign up for free at entrecard.com.in time,when u get enough credits for visiting other blogs,u may encash them if u like or use them to buy ad spaces.=)


  2. onlinewriter Says:

    and yes,thanks for the page you allotted to femmepower hehehe.


Post a Comment